- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Access to non-demised Loft
- Residents Parking
Spacious and extremely well presented top (2nd floor) flat benefitting from a 167 year lease and direct access to a large (non-demised) loft storage space. The development offers residents parking and communal gardens, and is convenient for access to East Finchleys thriving High Street & Undergrounddescription
Situated between Highgate and East Barnet, East Finchley provides the perfect combination of town and suburb. The bustling High Street is superbly serviced with local shops, restaurants and cafés; there are good bus routes providing links to Highgate, Hendon & Brent Cross; the Northern Line Underground Station provides direct access to Bank in under 25 minutes whilst the A406 North Circular Road, at the northern end of the High Street, provides excellent road access to the M1 or around London.
In terms of outside space, the area has an exceptional array of parks, walks and woodlands, including Hampstead Heath and Kenwood, Alexandra Palace and Park, Highgate and Queens Woods, as well as golf courses at Muswell Hill, Highgate and Hampstead.
Local Good and Outstanding Schools include The Compton School, The Archer Academy, Bishop Douglass School, Henrietta Barnett, Highgate School, Martin Primary School, Holy Trinity Cof
E Primary School and Tudor Primary School among others.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.