- Second Floor Apartment
- Three Double Bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
- Ensuite in Master Bedroom
- Ideal City Centre Location
- Fantastic Views
- No Onward Chain
- Open Plan Living Space
- Character Features
LOCATION! Being situated within the medieval quarter of Norwich City Centre, this property proves most convenient when searching for restaurants, shopping facilities, bars and coffee shops.
Whilst offering fantastic space within the property, it boasts fantastic views.
The three bedroom apartment is located on the second floor and is accessible from the well maintained, communal hallway. With character features to be seen within the apartments spacious hallway, you then have three bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, a family bathroom and spacious living area leading off it. Leading off from the light & airy living space, the kitchen also provides convenient amounts of space and character.
Secure access to the apartment is gained from St. Georges Street and has lift access.
Master Bedroom 12‘5 x 12‘8 max (8‘9 min)
En Suite 9 x 5‘2
Bathroom 10‘6 x 5‘5 max (4‘5 min)
Bedroom 8‘3 x 12‘5 max (8‘5 min)
Bedroom 11‘9 x 12‘5 max (7‘8 min)
Living/Dining Room 24‘4 x 15‘2 max (10 ‘9 min)
Kitchen 11‘5 x 8‘4 max (7‘5 min)
From our Norwich City Centre office walk right on St Andrews Street. Turn left at St Andrews Hall following along across the river onto St Georges Street where the property can be found on the left hand side. Alternatively, if driving, via Duke Street, right onto Colegate (prior to one way signage) and the property can be found on the right hand side.
The property situated on the edge of the city centre. Norwich City centre is close by with its vibrant business and arts community and also the regional shopping centre. The prominent market stands in the centre of the city, nearly in the shadow of the castle, and nearby is the library which is in the Forum. Norwich Cathedral is situated in The Close on the edge of the river and there is a wide variety of bars, restaurants and leisure pursuits available within the city and a number of schools in both the state and private sector.
Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any leasehold charges are provided by the seller and provision should be made to have your legal representative fact check this.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.