An extended three bedroom terraced house situated in a private cul de sac turning on the outskirts of the sort after area of Bishops Stortford. With features including an extended kitchen/diner, downstairs wc, utility room, large garden with rear access and off street parking for approx 4 cars.
An extended three bedroom terraced house situated in a private cul de sac turning on the outskirts of the sort after area of Bishops Stortford. With features including an extended kitchen/diner, downstairs wc, utility room, large garden with rear access and off street parking for approximately 4 cars. *Early viewing is highly recommended*
Stairs to first floor, spotlights, coved ceiling.
Wc, wash hand basin, storage cupboard under stairs, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring, spotlights.
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' 8" Max ( 4.98m x 3.56m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, chimney recess housing gas fire, radiator, fitted carpet, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 17' 9" x 13' 9" ( 5.41m x 4.19m )
Double glazed french doors to rear, double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wall and base units, roll top surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit, mixer tap, gas oven point, tiled splash back, radiator, part fitted carpet, part laminate flooring, spotlights, coved ceiling.
Utility Room 5' 5" x 4' 7" ( 1.65m x 1.40m )
Fitted base units, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, laminate flooring, coved ceiling.
Fitted carpet, coved ceiling.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" Max x 7' 9" ( 3.56m Max x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring, coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, access to loft, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 12' 6" Max ( 2.18m x 3.81m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted carpet, coved ceiling.
Corner bath, mixer tap, shower attachment, wc, vanity wash hand basin, towel radiator, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring, spotlights.
Mainly laid to lawn, outside tap, power point and light, paved patio area, timber built shed, rear access.
Block paved driveway to front for approx four cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.