A UNIQUE family home offering a large & MODERN KITCHEN/DINER and a MASTER BEDROOM with a EN-SUITE and WALK-IN WARDROBE. There is a PRIVATE, WESTERLY ASPECT REAR GARDEN and TWO BATHROOMS in this DECEPTIVE property. Call Fox & Sons to book your appointment today!
Howeth Road lies in the popular residential area of Ensbury Park which is well known for its good local transport and schooling including Bourne Academy located under a mile from this property. The bungalow is arranged over two floors and benefits from four good sized bedrooms one with an en-suite and walk-in wardrobe, a modern kitchen/diner and a large first floor bathroom. The rear garden is low maintenance and being of a westerly aspect benefiting from the afternoon and evening sun.
Lounge 11' 2" x 11' ( 3.40m x 3.35m )
Kitchen / Diner 22' 7" x 11' 1" ( 6.88m x 3.38m )
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.63m )
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Three 16' 1" x 13' 10" Max ( 4.90m x 4.22m Max )
Bedroom Four 13' 3" Max x 8' 4" Max ( 4.04m Max x 2.54m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.