This extended four bedroom semi detached dormer bungalow. Located within a popular and highly sought after area, close to transport links, schools and local amenities. This property would provide fabulous family accommodation, offered with no onward chain and highly presented throughout.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this extended four bedroom semi detached dormer bungalow. Located within a popular and highly sought after area, close to transport links, schools and local amenities. This property would provide fabulous family accommodation, offered with no onward chain. This property is highly presented throughout and ready to move into. Benefiting from conservatory and large lawn garden.
Briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge, two bedrooms on the ground floor, kitchen, conservatory, house bathroom, to the first floor two bedrooms both with own WC, to the outside at the front is a long driveway for ample parking leading to garage and to the rear decking area leading to good size lawn garden with Built up bar area and shed leading to a summer house. With beautiful far reaching views from the rear.
Property has gas central heating and double glazing where specified. Guide Price 180,000-190,000.
With gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 10' to chimney breast x 14' ( 3.05m to chimney breast x 4.27m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire place and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.36m )
Modern fitted kitchen in white gloss comprising of a range of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and work surfaces, built in electric oven and electric feature hob built in to work surfaces, built in fridge/freezer, Built in pantry cupboard providing extra storage and double glazed window to the rear.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.45m x 3.38m )
With double glazed window to the side, gas central heating radiator, feature fireplace and double glazed patio door leading in to the conservatory.
Conservatory 15' 11" x 7' 4" ( 4.85m x 2.24m )
With double glazed windows and door leading to rear garden, conservatory has a built in base unit to the side housing the washing machine and dryer. Far reaching views can be seen from the conservatory.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.56m )
Located on the ground floor with double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 10' 6" ( 2.36m x 3.20m )
With double glazed window to the front.
Four piece suite in white comprising of shower cubicle with shower over, panel bath with mixer taps, hand wash basin and WC, fully tiled walls, extractor fan and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 11' 6" ( 2.77m x 3.51m )
With double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three Wash Room
With separate WC, hand wash basin and base units for extra storage.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 6' 8" restricted head height ( 3.61m x 2.03m restricted head height )
With sky light window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four Wash Room
With WC and wash hand basin.
To the front is tarmac driveway providing ample parking to the front and side of the property leading to garage, to the rear is a lovely enclosed rear garden, with decking leading to lawn spacious garden area, out door shed, built up bar area and summer house. With far reaching views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.