*** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS *** William H Brown is pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom back to back mid-terrace property in a popular location. Three bedrooms, a lounge, separate kitchen and house bathroom.
*** GUIDE PRICE 95,000 - 105,000 ***
*** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS *** William H Brown is pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom mid-terrace property in a popular location. Benefiting from a hard standing rear garden, a lounge with separate kitchen and a house bathroom.
*** GUIDE PRICE 95,000 - 105,000 ***
Entering the property to the rear through a double glazed door to the porch, where there is a Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Along with another single glazed door giving access to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 1" x 15' ( 3.68m x 4.57m )
The lounge has a double glazed window to the rear, along with a central heating radiator and a marble fire place with gas fire.
Kitchen 4' 11" x 11' 11" ( 1.50m x 3.63m )
The fully fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units and complementary work surfaces. Incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a free standing cooker and tiled splash backs.
The kitchen has a window to the rear which is Upvc double glazed, a central heating radiator and the central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the lounge to the first floor landing, where there is another set of stairs rising to the second floor.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 11' 1" ( 4.60m x 3.38m )
Bedroom one has a Upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 7' ( 2.69m x 2.13m )
Bedroom two has a Upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
The four piece suite house bathroom has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator. Comprising of a bath with a mixer tap, a wash hand basin, low flush WC and a corner shower cubicle incorporating a steam cabinet. This bathroom has fully tiled walls.
Second Floor Bedroom Three 23' 9" x 9' 9" ( 7.24m x 2.97m )
Stairs rise from the first floor landing to the second floor bedroom three which is partially height restricted. There is two double glazed skylights and central heating radiator.
External to the property there are three stone built storage sheds and a lawn with a hard standing patio garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.