Priory Chase at Kings Weald, By Croudace Homes
Our Marketing Suite and Show Homes are open daily from 10am to 5pm
Apartment Style B
Plot 198 - 259,950 - Ground Floor Apartment
Plot 199 - 262,950 First Floor Apartment
Plot 200 - RESERVED
Plot 201 - RESERVED
A Beautiful Style B Apartment has a large Living/Dining Area and separate Kitchen. The Master Bedroom has Built in Wardrobes and En Suite Bathroom, Bedroom 2, Family Bathroom and Linen Closet complete this home.
For more information regarding allocated parking; please speak to one of our sales consultants regarding your chosen plot. *Please check our specification regarding integrated appliances within this new home.
LIVING/DINING AREA 5.05m x 4.61m 16' 6" x 15' 1"
KITCHEN 3.11m x 2.51m 10' 2" x 8' 2"
MASTER BEDROOM 2.94m x 3.52m 9' 7" x 11' 6"
BEDROOM 2 4.42m x 2.59m 14' 6" x 8' 5"
We are creating a thriving new community with verdant green spaces and footpaths throughout, while offering the opportunity to enjoy local rural beauty and accessible rolling countryside. Within our second phase at King's Weald, we're building a superb collection of 1,2,3 & 5 bedroom homes including apartments.
Inside Your New Croudace Built Home
For specifications relating to the style of homes within Kings Weald, please refer to our phase specific brochure. The brochure is downloadable from individual listings for Kings Weald; alternatively please get in touch with one of our Sales Consultants for further information.
*Although it is our intention that information given regarding garages, car ports and parking is truthful, these aspects are subject to change as Kings Weald progresses. For more information regarding a specific plot, please speak to one of our Sales Consultants.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy with Croudace Homes
1. Built and fitted to a high standard - we build to a higher specification than you'd find in older properties, with fittings and fixtures of the highest quality.
2. Create your own style - a new home is a 'blank canvas', ready for you to make your home.
3. Time well spent - buying a new home eliminates the need to do any renovations or repairs meaning new home owners can spend more time with family and friends.
4. Stress free - our homes come with a 10-year NHBC warranty - giving you a peace of mind those buying a second hand property simply don't get.
5. No chain - move into your Croudace home as soon as it's ready.
6. Designed for modern living - our homes are expertly designed to fit around you and to reflect the ways you live.
7. Energy efficient - better for the environment (and for your wallet).
8. A new community - our developments are a chance to join an emerging community, where everyone starts together.
9. More choice - our homes range in size from affordable starter homes, up to luxuriant 6 bedroom family homes.
10. An award winning choice, Croudace holds both HBF 5 star 2018 rating and Evening Standard 2016 awards.