***GUIDE PRICE 140,000-150,000*** Having a newly fitted modern kitchen and bathroom, this FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY home is one not to be missed. Having an open plan layout for the living accommodation. an internal inspection is highly recommended to truly appreciate all this home has to offer.
A beautiful four bedroom semi- detached home with a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom. This property has ample space with good size rooms and a stunning garden. Viewings are advised as this home is ready to move into.
The property is set behind a good sized block paved driveway providing access to the front door.
With a door and double glazed window to the front elevation, gas central heating radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and understair storage cupboards.
Lounge/diner 23' 10" x 11' ( 7.26m x 3.35m )
With two glazed radiators, TV point and opening to a further sitting room and kitchen and door leading to Bedroom One.
Sitting Room 9' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.24m )
With two skylights to the rear elevation, gas central heating radiator and patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' ( 3.45m x 2.44m )
A fitted kitchen consisting of wall and base mounted units with Quartz work surfaces over incorporating a bowl and a half sink and drainer with tiling to splash zone areas, integral electric hob and oven, build in fridge freezer, lighting in the kick boards and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
A long utility room with doors to both front and rear elevations, a double glazed window to the rear elevation built in storage cupboards and space and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.38m )
Located on the ground floor with a double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation, gas central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and access to the ensuite.
Split in half is an ensuite with a low level flush w/c, wash hand basin and extractor fan in the first section and then a shower cubicle with tiling to splash zone areas and a heated towel rail.
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, gas central heating radiator and loft access.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.10m )
With double glazed window rear elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 9' 9" plus door recess ( 3.38m x 2.97m plus door recess )
With double glazed window to rear elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" into door recess x 7' 3" ( 2.95m into door recess x 2.21m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted storage cupboards and gas central heating radiator.
A suite consisting of a low level flush w/c, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower over, fully tiled, heated towel rail, extractor fan and two double glazed windows to the side elevation.
An enclosed rear garden with fenced boundaries with a slate patio area and a decked seating area with steps leading to lawned garden with mature shrubs and fruit trees.
The garden is very sunny as South-West facing with an outside water tap. All the windows and doors are UPVC and the Worcester Eco Star Boiler was installed in 2016.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.