Home / Flats For Sale South East / Flats For Sale Kent / Flats For Sale Chatham

2 Bedroom Flat For Sale in Wilkie Way Chatham for £132,500

Wilkie Way ME43AE
£132,500
2 Bedroom Flat
Email Agent
I agree for PropertyPigeon to share my information with its partners.

Property Description
Available from 132,500 (50% minimum share of full value 265,000)

Atlas Place provides residents with the perfect balance of independent living and support when they need it. You get independence and privacy when you want it, with the added advantage of living in a welcoming community environment. An important feature of extra care housing is the creation of a lively, balanced community of people over 55 years of age who have varying care needs. Atlas Place aims to make residents' later years stress free and happy. *Terms and conditions apply, please contact our Sales Team for more information.

About Older People's Shared Ownership

To be eligible for the Older People's Shared Ownership (OPSO) Scheme at Atlas

Place, you''ll need to be aged 55 or over. You'll purchase a share of the home you've chosen of between 50% and 75%, depending on what you can afford, and pay rent on the part you don't own. The maximum share you can own is 75%. If you own 75%, you won't pay any rent on the remaining 25% share. For more information, contact our sales team.

About Extra Care

Extra Care schemes encourage independent living in spacious, well designed apartments, with help on hand from a 24-hour on site care team as and when you need it. Homes are self-contained and fully wheelchair accessible, with modern wet room bathrooms and fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances. Access to apartments is security controlled, ensuring residents privacy and peace of mind. Residents are able to enjoy a private garden area where they'll have access to a shed, greenhouse and with wheelchair accessible planters, so everyone can get involved in some gardening. The communal lounge is the hub of any Extra Care scheme, with various organised activities including coffee mornings and resident meetings, arranged to meet the wants and needs of the residents.
Optivo - Atlas Place
Marketed by
Optivo - Atlas Place
Tel: 01634 799204