** FAMILY HOME ** With SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION, three double bedrooms, sizeable driveway & detached garage. Substantial plot with huge potential for any prospective buyer to extend, still leaving a good sized garden.
Delightful detached house situated to the ever popular countryside village of Gringley On The Hill. This home provides generous family living accommodation along with three double bedrooms. Set within a south facing substantial enclosed garden plot with huge potential to extend - subject to planning. Having lawns to the front and rear, a vegetable patch, patio area, and a garden pond along with views towards the village church. To the side of the property there is a sizeable driveway for parking for numerous vehicles and a detached garage. The property is well presented and ready to move into straight away. Gringley On The Hill has a reputable primary school, doctors surgery and a village pub. Being approximately 10 minutes drive from the thriving market town of Bawtry, where a wealth of additional amenities can be found including a range of cosmopolitan bars and restaurants, individual boutiques and convenience stores. Gainsborough is also around 10 minutes away with further shopping facilities and access to the exceptional Gainsborough Grammar School.
This useful space gives access to the property and is a useful storage area to the property. Accessed via a side facing composite door with wall and base units for storage, a central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
Kitchen - Diner 14' 7" x 13' 7" ( 4.45m x 4.14m )
Good sized family kitchen, light and bright, fitted with a quality range of wooden wall and base units. Having a built in electric hob, double oven and microwave along with a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge. The central heating boiler is concealed within a cupboard, there is a central heating radiator and tiled flooring. The dual aspect to the room allows for plenty of natural light, having a side facing patio door out to the garden and a front facing window overlooking the garage and driveway.
Lounge 11' 2" x 17' 6" ( 3.40m x 5.33m )
The comfortable living room has feature beams to the ceiling, wall lights and a TV aerial. With a wooden fire surround with the option for an open fire if required, with a tiled hearth and back. Again, this room is light an bright from the dual aspect, front and side facing Upvc windows.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 13' 6" ( 3.40m x 4.11m )
Spacious and light reception hall, currently utilised as a second dining area with a front facing Upvc door and useful understairs storage cupboard. With a front facing Upvc double glazed window the entrance hall has plenty of natural light flooding through. With stairs leading to the first floor accommodation, TV aerial and a central heating radiator.
Ground Floor W.
Handy ground floor wc located off the entrance hall. Comprising of a low flush wc, basin, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 13' 7" ( 3.73m x 4.14m )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes to one wall, side facing Upvc window and central heating radiator. Ensuite leads off and access to the loft can be found within the master bedroom.
The ensuite to the master bedroom is fitted with a cubicle containing a mains fed shower, basin, low flush wc and a heated towel rail. Having an extractor fan, side facing obscured Upvc window, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.56m )
Double room with a front facing Upvc window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 10' 5" Into Alcove ( 3.43m x 3.17m Into Alcove )
Double room with a useful over stairs storage cupboard, access to the second loft space and a front facing Upvc window, central heating radiator.
The family bathroom is fitted with a corner bath, wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Having an extractor fan, heated towel rail and a rear facing obscured Upvc window, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
This substantial south facing plot envelopes the house and gives ample space for any prospective buyer to extend to the rear or both sides of the plot - subject to usual planning. The gardens are well established with mature shrubs, paved patio area close to the house and an established vegetable plot. Greenhouse and a sizeable garden shed (The shed is negotiable, should the buyer wish to purchase it along with the property)
There is a generous block paved area to the side of the property leading upto the garage, this allows for ample off street parking. The garage has an up and over door, power and lighting.
Lawned garden to the front of the property with the building being elevated from the road and having a lawned area separating the plot to the street, outside water supply and outside lighting to all sides.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.