DETACHED HOME on BRACKEN WAY! This detached house has been MODERNISED THROUGHOUT and is absolutely READY TO MOVE INTO. With a dining kitchen and spacious lounge along with FOUR BEDROOMS. Externally having GARAGE & DRIVEWAY and a good sized garden.
Fantastic detached family home located to a popular area of Harworth. Having been modernised throughout, the property is absolutely ready to move into! Having accommodation arranged over two floors including a recently done dining kitchen, lounge and cloakroom to the ground floor. With four bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Externally the property has a driveway and garage to the front along with a good sized enclosed garden at the rear. The home is beautifully presented and should be viewed to be appreciated. Harworth provides a range of local amenities including various shops and supermarkets, healthcare and schools. Commuters will find excellent links to the A1/M18 motorway networks, providing links to towns and cities further a field.
Accessed via a front facing door, with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, telephone point and tiled flooring. The entrance hall houses the stairs leading to the first floor.
The ground floor cloakroom is fitted with a low flush wc and vanity basin. With a front facing obscured window and tiled flooring.
Dining Kitchen 11' 5" + door recess x 15' 4" max ( 3.48m + door recess x 4.67m max )
Light and bright family kitchen with dining area. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with quartz style work surfaces incorporating a double electric oven and induction hob with extractor fan overhead. Having integral appliances including: dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Having a sink unit with draining grooves, splashbacks and tiled flooring. Spotlights to ceiling, front facing double glazed window and rear facing sliding doors leading out to the garden. Useful understairs storage area and central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 8" max x 15' 4" max ( 5.08m max x 4.67m max )
The main reception room has both front and rear facing windows allowing plenty of natural light into the space. With two central heating radiators and a TV aerial.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.67m )
Double bedroom with a front facing window, central heating radiator and TV aerial. Useful overstairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 11' 4" + door recess ( 2.62m x 3.45m + door recess )
Double bedroom with a central heating radiator and front facing window.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" x 6' 6" ( 4.17m x 1.98m )
Double bedroom with a central heating radiator and rear facing window.
Bedroom Four 6' 4" x 8' 7" ( 1.93m x 2.62m )
Single bedroom with a central heating radiator and rear facing window.
Fitted with a P shaped bath with electric shower overhead, basin and low flush wc. Having spotlights to ceiling, tiled walls and a front facing obscured window.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway giving access to the single garage. With outside lighting and an outside tap along with some established plants and shrubs.
The rear garden is split level, with lawns and a paved patio area. There is plenty of space for a garden shed if required. The rear garden is fenced and enclosed.
The garage has an electric roller door and power within.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.