The property comprises lounge, kitchen, four double bedrooms, en-suite to master, shower room, family bathroom suite. The property also benefits from double glazing and a private enclosed rear garden. An early internal inspection is highly recommended, call to view on DESCRIPTION
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom town house situated in the popular residential location of Gosport. Boasting well presented entertaining space with feature bi-fold doors and island in a modern fitted kitchen. The property comprises lounge, kitchen, four double bedrooms, en-suite to master, shower room, family bathroom suite. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a private enclosed rear garden. An early internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation we have on offer.
Door to front, additional storage.
Single glazed door to front, radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 18' x 15' ( 5.49m x 4.57m )
Window to front, Juliet balcony, feature fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 15' x 13' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.99m )
Fitted kitchen, matching wall and base units, bi-fold doors to rear, double bowl stainless steel sink, work surfaces, electric oven, induction hob, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, feature island, radiator.
Stairs from ground floor and stairs to loft rooms, radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' max x 14' max ( 4.57m max x 4.27m max )
Window to rear, double built in wardrobes, radiator.
Shower cubical, wc, wash hand basin with cupboard under, partially tiled, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' x 13' ( 4.57m x 3.96m )
Velux window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Velux window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 4 17' x 8' ( 5.18m x 2.44m )
Window to front, radiator.
Velux window to rear, bath with mixer taps, shower attachment, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wc, partially tiled, radiator.
Block paved driveway with dropped curb and parking.
Composite decking leading to artificial lawn with raised area with office/study at the rear, enclosed perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.