*STUNNING FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME* Brimming with character and other additional features including open fire and log burner within the living areas, this spectacular five bedroom cottage style home would be perfect for a large family and has ample living space within.
Are you looking for the perfect mix between character and contemporary living? Then take a look at this stunning five bedroom detached family home we have on offer which is brimming with character throughout and has additional features such as open fire and log burner within the living areas. This spectacular home also benefits from garage and drive to the external and is perfectly located on the outskirts of Grantham with close by schooling and local amenities. This property MUST BE VIEWED in order to fully appreciate everything there is on offer!
The entrance hall is entered via a double glazed front door and has window, a radiator, feature exposed stone wall, karndean floor and a glazed door into the breakfast kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 9" maximum x 14' maximum ( 5.11m maximum x 4.27m maximum )
The breakfast kitchen has a UPVC double glazed window with bench seat, stunning low and eye level units and drawers with oak work tops above, inset Franke sink one and a half with tiled splash backs, integral dishwasher, integral fridge freezer, space for Rangemaster with extractor hood above, down lighters, vertical radiator, radiator, karndean flooring, feature exposed stone wall and beams. There is also a glazed door providing access into the utility room.
The utility room has two UPVC double glazed windows, base cupboards with work tops above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs, access to the gas combi boiler, a radiator and karndean flooring. Access into the downstairs shower room.
Downstairs Shower Room
The downstairs shower room is fitted with a three piece modern white suite comprising of walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.
C. There is also karndean flooring, down lighters, extractor fan and a stainless steel heated towel rail.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 11' 7" plus recess ( 4.19m x 3.53m plus recess )
The dining room has three UPVC double glazed windows, a radiator, wall mounted lights, TV point, feature exposed stone wall and beams and a stunning log burner with exposed stone wall surround. There is a staircase off to the first floor landing with storage cupboard under and access into the lounge.
Lounge 13' 3" x 10' 9" maximum ( 4.04m x 3.28m maximum )
The lounge has two UPVC double glazed windows with a deep window sill, a radiator, wall mounted lights, TV point, exposed feature beam, inset decorative wall recesses and a feature open fire.
Up onto the landing there is useful space for a study, two UPVC double glazed windows, three radiators, down lighters and a feature exposed stone wall.
Bedroom One 14' 1" maximum x 11' 1" maximum ( 4.29m maximum x 3.38m maximum )
Bedroom one has two UPVC double glazed windows, a radiator, original flooring, feature exposed stone wall, a TV point and down lighters.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 9' 4" ( 4.55m x 2.84m )
Into bedroom two there are two UPVC double glazed windows, a radiator, TV point and down lighters.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" maximum x 9' 8" maximum ( 3.33m maximum x 2.95m maximum )
Bedroom three has a UPVC double glazed window, radiator, a TV point and down lighters.
Bedroom Four 11' x 6' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.08m )
Bedroom four has a UPVC double glazed window, radiator, a TV point, down lighters and hatch access to the loft.
Bedroom Five 7' 8" maximum x 7' 4" plus recess ( 2.34m maximum x 2.24m plus recess )
Into bedroom five there is a UPVC double glazed window and one radiator.
The family bathroom has a UPVC double glazed frosted window with deep window sill and is fitted with a beautiful three piece white suite comprising of 'P' shape bath with shower above, wash hand basin and W.
C. There is also a stainless steel heated towel rail, fitted storage cupboard, tiled floor and partly tiled wall, down lighters and an extractor fan.
To the external of the property there is a garden with laid to lawn and a raised patio sitting area as well as a driveway with single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.