A well presented three bedroom detached family home offering spacious living accommodation throughout and being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The property offers potential for extension (stpp) and is situated within this quiet cul de sac position. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN we are delighted to market this spacious three bedroom detached family home which benefits from a west facing rear garden with summer house, bar and pond as well as a superbly fitted kitchen, large family bathroom and scope for extension (subject to usual planning consent). Wallers Way is a quiet cul de sac situated in this popular development to the north of Hoddesdon Town Centre and has the benefits of being within close proximity local shops, schools for all age groups and good transport links. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Main double glazed front door with sidelights leading to:
Spacious Entrance Hall 21' 3" x 5' 11" ( 6.48m x 1.80m )
Stairs to first floor, storage cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling, door to kitchen, door to lounge, storage cupboard and door to downstairs cloakroom.
Comprising a low level flush WC, sink unit with vanity below, laminate wood flooring, double glazed window to side and radiator.
Kitchen 18' 2" 0 x 6' 1" ( 5.54m 0 x 1.85m )
With a range of modern wall cupboards with ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Space for a range style gas cooker with feature extractor fan over, integrated fridge and freezer and integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit, tiled walls, double glazed windows to front, side and door to side leading to a courtyard side garden. Door to storage cupboard and tiled flooring. Door to:
Lounge / Dining Room 21' 5" x 8' 8" extending to 19' 1" L SHAPED ( 6.53m x 2.64m extending to 5.82m L SHAPED )
LOUNGE AREA: with double glazed window and patio doors leading to the rear garden, laminate wood flooring, radiator and feature fireplace, TV point, power points and wall light points, coving to ceiling and through to:
DINING AREA: with double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling and power points.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, double airing cupboard and door to:
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.86m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and radiator, built in wardrobes with cupboards over.
Bedroom 2 15' 1" x 8' ( 4.60m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, power points, TV point and radiator.
Luxury Family Bath/shower Room
Comprising a corner bath, sink unit with vanity below, low level flush WC, corner shower unit, tiled walls and double glazed windows to both front and side elevation and vaulted ceiling. Spot lights and heated chrome towel rail.
As previously mentioned the property benefits from a SOUTH WEST FACING REAR GARDEN with a paved area, decked area, feature fishpond, lawned area and flower borders. The property has a SUMMER HOUSE with bar measuring 15'6 x 9'1 with light and power connected. Courtyard style garden to side of property with a paved area and gates to front and GARAGE EN BLOC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.