**GUIDE PRICE 200,000-210,000**
SMARTLY PRESENTED, sizable, stone built end of terrace FAMILY HOME located in popular Birkby with five generous bedrooms, two reception rooms, TWO BATHROOMS, gardens and a DRIVEWAY.
The property is located in popular Birkby, close to the town centre in Huddersfield. The village has Primary, Infant and Nursery Schools close by. Access to the M62 motorway link is close at hand and Birkby offers an excellent bus service into the town centre and surrounding villages.
If you are looking for a generously proportioned home with plenty of space or the whole family to enjoy, then look no further.
Having five good sized bedrooms, two reception rooms, two bathrooms, gardens and a spacious driveway to the rear, this property is sure to attract a good deal of attention. Those requiring accommodation suitable for a large family or those who enjoy entertaining and accommodating family or friends will be particularly drawn to this property.
Its convenient location in Birkby is ideal for commuters needing access to the M62 motorway link and the town centre of Huddersfield. The village has Primary, Infant and Nursery Schools close by and Birkby offers an excellent bus service into the town centre and surrounding villages.
Enter the property to the front elevation into the hallway.
Lounge 13' 11" into recess x 14' 8" ( 4.24m into recess x 4.47m )
A generously proportioned reception room with a focal point gas fire set into the feature wall, a radiator, telephone point and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 14' 7" into recess ( 4.14m x 4.45m into recess )
This second good sized reception room has an electric gas fire to the fireplace and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 7" ( 2.82m x 2.31m )
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer. Appliances include an electric oven and gas hob and there is space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge and freezer. The central heating boiler is also housed here.
Completing the room is a frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation and a door to the garden.
A useful storage space with a radiator, power and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A staircase rises from the hallway to the first floor landing. Doors lead to three bedrooms and the bathroom. A staircase rises to the second floor.
Bedroom One 14' 3" into recess x 13' 11" ( 4.34m into recess x 4.24m )
A good sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 13' 8" ( 3.89m x 4.17m )
Having fitted wardrobes, this second good sized double bedroom includes a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Five 7' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.24m x 2.24m )
This fifth bedroom has a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Furnished with a luxurious high specification four piece suite comprising spa bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush WC. The room has wall lights, a heated towel rail and a frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation.
This useful storage space has a double glazed Velux window to the side elevation. Doors lead to two bedrooms and the second bathroom.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 12' 4" ( 2.87m x 3.76m )
A third double bedroom with a Velux window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 12' 4" ( 2.69m x 3.76m )
A fourth double bedroom with built in wardrobes and cupboards, a radiator and a double glazed Velux window to the front elevation.
Furnished with a bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC. The room has a radiator and a Velux to the front elevation.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden. A pathway leads to the front door. The garden is set within stone walled boundaries with gated access.
To the rear is a good sized paved area suitable for a table and chairs. This leads up to the generous driveway.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.