**GUIDE PRICE 160,000-170,000**
Smartly appointed three bedroom semi detached with spacious accommodation to include a modern kitchen diner, en-suite facilities and neatly lawned, securely fenced rear garden, along with off road parking and a garage.
The property is located in Sheepridge, which is two miles to the north west of Huddersfield town centre, between Brackenhall, Deighton and Fartown. This area attracts a range of buyers and will be of particular interest to first time buyers and investors alike due to its range of good value, affordable properties in this convenient location.
Enter the property into the hallway which has solid wood flooring. A door gives way to the kitchen diner and another to the WC. A staircase rises to the first floor.
Furnished with a WC, wash hand basin, radiator and Italian tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 2" x 10' 4" ( 4.32m x 3.15m )
A good sized, smartly presented reception room with double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden. The room has a radiator and solid wood flooring. Open plan to the kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner 16' 6" x 7' 11" max into recess ( 5.03m x 2.41m max into recess )
Fitted with an excellent range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer. Appliances include an electric oven and hob with cooker-hood extractor above, along with a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. There is plenty of space here for a dining table and chairs.
The room is open to the lounge and has a double glazed window and solid wood flooring.
Having doors to three bedrooms, a radiator and an airing cupboard which houses the boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 11' ( 3.15m x 3.35m )
A double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a radiator and a double glazed window.
Furnished with a modern suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a WC. The room has a radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.39m )
A second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 6' x 7' ( 1.83m x 2.13m )
This third bedroom is currently used as a study and has a radiator, solid wood flooring and a double glazed window.
Furnished with a modern suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and a WC. The room has a radiator and an extractor fan.
To the front of the property is lawned garden and a paved pathway to the front door.
To the rear is a good sized, level lawned garden with fenced boundaries and gated access.
Garage & Driveway
A single garage with manual up and over door.
The driveway has off road parking provision for one vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.