**GUIDE PRICE 130,000-140,000**
PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS or INVESTORS wanting VILLAGE location with good commuter access to TOWN CENTRE. EN-SUITE to master, spacious kitchen diner and GARDENS with attractive open outlook. VACANT POSSESSION.
The property is located in Taylor Hill, a semi rural/industrial urban village in Huddersfield. It lies on a hill above the A616 road to Honley and Penistone, approximately 1.5 miles (2 km) to the south of Lockwood, west of Newsome and to the north of Berry Brow.
Enter the property to the front elevation into the hallway which is warmed by a central heating radiator. A staircase rises to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 14' 8" into recess x 11' 8" into recess ( 4.47m into recess x 3.56m into recess )
This good sized lounge has a gas fire set to a fireplace with tiled hearth and back and timber surround. The room includes an under-stair cupboard, a radiator, telephone point and a u
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Dining Kitchen 15' 1" x 9' 8" including cupboards ( 4.60m x 2.95m including cupboards )
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complementary roll edge work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer. The room has a gas cooker point, spaces and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer.
The kitchen is open to the dining area which has plenty of space for a good sized table and chairs.
Completing the room is a radiator, a u
PVC double glazed window with lovely open views and patio doors to the rear garden.
Having doors to the bedrooms and bathroom. Access to the loft is gained from here via a pulldown ladder.
Bedroom One 17' 2" max into recess x 9' ( 5.23m max into recess x 2.74m )
An exceptionally good sized bedroom with a radiator and a u
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation which affords delightful woodland views. A door leads to the en-suite.
Furnished with a suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and WC. The room includes an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' x 13' 1" plus wardrobes ( 2.74m x 3.99m plus wardrobes )
A second good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors and over bulk head storage housing the boiler. Also includes a radiator and two u
PVC double glazed windows to the front elevation.
Bathroom 9' 10" x 5' 7" ( 3.00m x 1.70m )
Furnished with a suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, vanity wash hand basin and WC. The room has an extractor fan, a radiator, part tiled walls and a u
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance paved garden with gated access and wall boundaries.
The rear garden enjoys attractive views from the patio areas set over two levels. A further lawned area is rented from the local council for 37 per annum
(Further details to be obtained from your legal representative).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.