Smartly appointed semi detached property with two good sized bedrooms, recently fitted shower room suite and boiler, along with attractive gardens.
The property is located in Dalton, approximately one mile east of the town centre between Moldgreen and Kirkheaton. Dalton is located in a small valley surrounded by farmland, but having good access and transport links to surrounding villages and towns with a good range of local amenities close at hand. The area attracts a diverse range of buyers due to its convenient position close to Tandem Retail Park, which offers an excellent range of supermarkets and other stores. A Total Fitness gym is also close by as well as Ravensknowle Park and excellent access to the M62 motorway network.
Enter the property into the hall which has a useful understairs storage cupboard and is warmed by a central heating radiator. A staircase to the first floor.
Lounge 18' 3" max x 12' 8" max ( 5.56m max x 3.86m max )
This well proportioned reception room has a radiator and double glazed windows to two aspects..
Kitchen 11' 3" max x 7' 4" max ( 3.43m max x 2.24m max )
Fitted with an excellent range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer. The room includes a gas oven and hob with cookerhood extractor above, along with plumbing for a washing machine and a space for a fridge freezer.
Completing the room is a pantry, radiator, a door to the garden and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 8' 11" max x 14' max ( 2.72m max x 4.27m max )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The recently installed boiler is located within a cupboard. (1 year). The room has a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 11' 9" ( 2.74m x 3.58m )
A second double bedroom with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Recently fitted, the shower room is furnished with a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a WC. The room includes an extractor fan, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a good sized driveway
To the rear is a lovely, spacious garden comprising patio and lawn areas set within hedged boundaries and including a shed and water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.