**GUIDE PRICE 160,000-170,000**This well presented semi detached property is ideal for growing families with three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a level lawned garden and double driveway..
The property is located in Skelmanthorpe which is ideally situated for ease of access for those requiring good commuter links to Barnsley, Huddersfield and Wakefield as well as nearby Denby Dale, Clayton West, Emley, Lower Cumberworth, Scissett, Shelley, Shepley. Also having good access to the M1 and Woodhead Pass; ideal for those who work further afield e.g., Manchester or Leeds
A good bus service also operates locally as well as being close to Denby Dale Train Station. Local schooling is close by making this a great property for a family.
Enter the property into the hallway via a composite front door. A staircase rises to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 3" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.04m max x 3.71m max )
This well presented reception room has an electric fire set to the fireplace with marble effect surround, a radiator, television and telephone points, laminate wood flooring and an under-stairs storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Two double glazed windows flood the room with light.
Dining Room 7' 2" max x 9' 7" ( 2.18m max x 2.92m )
This second reception room has laminate wood flooring, light, neutral dcor and a radiator. Double glazed sliding patio doors open to the rear garden and lovely views can be enjoyed from here.
Kitchen 9' 4" max x 7' 1" max ( 2.84m max x 2.16m max )
Fitted with an excellent range of modern, high gloss wall and base units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer. Appliances include an electric oven and hob, a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer.
The room has a door to the side and a double glazed window which enjoys lovely open views.
Having a double glazed window, doors to the bedrooms and bathroom and a pull-down ladder giving access to the loft which provides handy storage space. There is also a useful airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 3" max to wardrobe x 8' 9" max ( 3.73m max to wardrobe x 2.67m max )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and cupboards, a radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" max x 8' 1" max ( 2.72m max x 2.46m max )
A second double bedroom with a radiator and a double glazed window which affords lovely open views towards Emley Moor.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" max x 7' 8" max ( 1.96m max x 2.34m max )
This third bedroom has a radiator and a double glazed window.
Furnished with a modern white suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and a WC. The room includes a radiator and has a double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a double driveway with a planted border to the side with walled and fenced boundaries.
There is access to the side and rear of the property through a side gate,
The good sized rear garden is set over two levels comprising paved and lawned areas, set within fenced boundaries. There is a useful shed and an outside water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.