WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE AFFORDING THREE BEDROOM ACCOMMODATION LOCATED ON THE FRINGES OF HOLMFIRTH WITH GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR AND GARAGE.
The property is situated in Holmfirth, a small vibrant town on the A6024 Woodhead Road in the Holme Valley, Holmfirth is 6 miles (9.7 km) south of Huddersfield and 13 miles (21 km) northeast of Glossop, nestled in the Pennine hills. The Peak District National Park around Holme Moss is 4 miles (6.4 km) to the south of the town.
Holmfirth bus station is located in the centre of the village from which regular bus services take varying routes around the outlying villages and to Huddersfield's bus and railway stations
This attractively presented semi detached house affords three bedroom accommodation and should appeal to a wide audience. Occupying a pleasant cul de sac position the property briefly comprises:entrance hall. living room, dining kitchen, conservatory, aforementioned three first floor bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally the property is enhanced by gardens to front and rear plus driveway giving access to a single garage. Well placed for access into Holmfirth with its amenities and highly regarded schooling the property is also well placed for major commuting routes.
The sizeable hallway has a laminate floor covering, central heating radiator, staircase ascending to the first floor and double glazed window to side aspect.
Living Room 13' 10" x 12' 3" ( 4.22m x 3.73m )
The focal point of this room is the feature fireplace whilst there is coving to ceiling, a central heating radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
Dining Kitchen 15' 4" x 8' 6" max ( 4.67m x 2.59m max )
An attractive range of wall and base units with roll edge worksurfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and tiled surrounds. There is a gas hob with extractor hood, an electric oven whilst the room has plumbing for washing machine, a vinyl floor covering, central heating radiator and is double glazed to rear aspect.
Door leading to:
Conservatory 13' x 6' 10" ( 3.96m x 2.08m )
Overlooking the rear garden and having a laminate floor covering.
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.84m )
An attractive double bedroom with laminate flooring and a central heating radiator. From the double glazed window to the front elevation are fabulous views over the valley.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 9' ( 2.77m x 2.74m )
A generously sized bedroom with central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and a double glazed window to the rear elevation with superb views.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 6' 6" ( 2.77m x 1.98m )
A single bedroom with central heating radiator, a cupboard built over the bulkhead and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a P-shaped bath with mixer tap, shower over and glass shower screen, a wash hand basin set in to a vanity unit with cupboard beneath and a low level WC. The room is fully tiled and has laminate flooring, a wall mounted heated towel rail and a double glazed opaque glass window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden and a driveway with parking for one vehicle. The property benefits from a single garage with carriage style doors, power, light, a sink, a single glazed window to the rear and a door giving access to the rear garden.
The rear garden can be accessed via the conservatory or through the rear of the garage. It has a paved area; ideal for sitting out and a further lawned garden all secure fenced and dry stone walled boundaries.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn right on to Dunford Road. Turn immediate left on to South Lane. South Lane turns right and becomes Cinderhills Road. Turn right on to Arndale Grove and turn right on to Roaine Drive. The property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.