SITUATED IN AN ENVIABLE POSITION OVERLOOKING THE RIVER HOLME AND WOODLAND ASPECT IS THIS FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME, WITH AN ENCLOSED GARDEN TO THE REAR & TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES.
The property is located in Thongsbridge, a small village in the Kirklees district of West Yorkshire. It is in the semi-rural Holme Valley and the village boundaries merge into the neighbouring communities of Holmfirth, New Mill and Wooldale.
Located on a sought after residential development close to the centre of Holmfirth is this four bedroom semi-detached property. Situated in an enviable position overlooking the River Holme and woodland aspect, the property is within easy reach of local amenities, public transport links, highly regarded schooling and the local swimming pool, gym and recreational grounds, making it the perfect family home. Arranged over three floors the property provides well presented and versatile accommodation and briefly comprises of, an entrance hallway, guest WC, study and dining kitchen to the ground floor, to the first floor is a landing, lounge, bedroom and bathroom and to the second floor is a landing and a further three bedrooms (one with en-suite facilities). Externally the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden and two allocated parking spaces.
Enter the property to the front into the entrance hallway. With a tiled floor, a radiator and a cloakroom cupboard. Carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing. Doors lead to guest WC, study and the dining kitchen.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a low level WC and a wash hand basin with a tiled splashback. With a tiled floor and a radiator.
Study 9' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.92m )
A carpeted room with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation providing a woodland aspect.
Dining Kitchen 14' 3" x 10' ( 4.34m x 3.05m )
Fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating a 1.5 bowl sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and a gas hob with an extractor cooker hood over and a washing machine. With space and plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a free standing fridge freezer, ample space for a table and chairs and the boiler is housed within a wall unit. The kitchen is completed with recessed spotlighting, a radiator, tiled floor, double glazed windows to the rear aspect and glazed doors leading out to the rear garden.
The carpeted landing has a radiator and carpeted staircase rising to the second floor accommodation. Doors lead to the lounge, bedroom four and the bathroom.
Lounge 14' 5" x 9' 5" ( 4.39m x 2.87m )
A neutrally decorated carpeted reception room with a radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 14' 6" x 9' 1" ( 4.42m x 2.77m )
Currently utilised as a playroom. Bedroom four is carpeted, has a radiator and two double glazed windows to the front elevation which enjoy pleasant views over the river and woodland.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising of, a bath with mixer taps and a shower over, a wash hand basin and a low level WC. With recessed spotlights, a cylinder cupboard, part tiled walls, a radiator and a tiled floor.
A carpeted landing with a radiator and access to the loft. Doors lead to three bedrooms.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 8' 10" ( 4.42m x 2.69m )
A carpeted double bedroom with a radiator and two double glazed windows to the front elevation overlooking the river and providing woodland views. A door access the en-suite.
Fitted with a fully tiled shower cubicle, a wash hand basin with a tiled splashback and a low level WC. With recessed spotlighting, a fitted storage cupboard, a wall mounted heated towel rail and a tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.90m x 1.96m )
A generous sized carpeted single bedroom. With a radiator and double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 9" max into doorway recess ( 2.82m x 2.36m max into doorway recess )
A further carpeted single bedroom with a radiator and double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a flagged area ideal for a bistro table and chairs to enjoy the woodland and river aspect. To the side of the property is a passageway which provides access to the rear garden. The fully enclosed landscaped garden is flagged and gravelled and has a useful garden shed. The property benefits from two allocated parking spaces.
From our office on Victoria Street, turn right at the traffic lights onto Huddersfield Road. After approximately half a mile after the turning for Holmfirth pool and Sands, turn right into Woodlands Close and follow the road around to the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.