AN INSPECTION WOULD BE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED OF THIS DELIGHTFUL GRADE TWO LISTED COTTAGE OCCUPYING A PRIME SEMI RURAL LOCATION AND AFFORDING SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM ACCOMMODATION WITH A WEALTH OF CHARACTER FEATURES.
The property is ideally situated close to the centre of New Mill village with all the amenities that has to offer. New Mill is close to the vibrant village of Holmfirth. A good bus service operates locally and excellent road networks give access to Huddersfield, Barnsley and Sheffield.
Rarely will a cottage of such character become available as this delightful Grade Two listed residence. Affording generous three bedroom accommodation located on three floors all boasting a wealth of character features. Briefly comprising: entrance vestibule, living room, dining kitchen, two first floor double bedrooms and house bathroom, upper floor master bedroom with en suite. Externally low maintenance cottage gardens further enhance the property, and whilst the property sits within a beautiful location away from the main thoroughfare, there is ease of access to major routes for commuting.
Having stone flagged flooring and door opening to:
Living Room 14' 8" x 14' 11" ( 4.47m x 4.55m )
A splendid reception room the focal point of the room being the multi fuel stove set to feature inglenook style fireplace. There is a continuation of the stone flagged flooring, double glazed mullion windows to front aspect, a central heating radiator and further character is provided by the beamed ceiling. Access to cellar.
Double doors lead to:
Dining Kitchen 14' 10" max x 12' 5" ( 4.52m max x 3.78m )
Having an attractive range of wall and base units with complementary butchers block effect worksurfaces. There is an incorporated pot Belfast style sink unit with mixer tap and a Stoves range style cooker with seven burner hob and double oven. The room has plumbing for a washing machine, space for both tumble dryer and fridge freezer. The floor covering is a rustic tile whilst there are beams to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. Double glazed mullion windows to rear aspect and stable door leading to rear of property.
Staircase leading to:
Double sash window providing attractive views, exposed stone wall and beamed ceiling.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 13' ( 4.47m x 3.96m )
A double room affording a plethora of character with feature brick chimney breast, beams to ceiling, double glazed mullion windows to front aspect. There is also a period style central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 8' 6" max ( 3.56m x 2.59m max )
Again of double proportions with fitted wardrobe and storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler. There is a beam to ceiling and period style radiator.
A white suite comprising of low flush w/c, pedestal hand washbasin and spa bath with overhead shower unit. The room has a chrome effect heated rail ladder, complementary tiled surrounds and floor covering, and double glazed obscure mullion windows to rear aspect.
Master Bedroom 25' 3" max x 14' 8" max ( 7.70m max x 4.47m max )
A splendid room again boasting a wealth of character with angled beamed ceiling, exposed stonework. The room has skylight windows and a mullion window providing far reaching views. There is also under eaves storage.
White suite comprising of low flush w/c, pedestal hand washbasin and shower cubicle. There are complementary tiled surrounds and floor covering, also a chrome effect heated rail ladder.
Low maintenance cottage style gardens to both front and rear provide the perfect addition for those relaxing evenings in the summer.
From our office on Victoria Street bear left onto Market Walk and continue straight onto Station Road. Continue onto Holmfirth Road towards New Mill. At the New Mill crossroads continue on the main road which becomes Sheffield Road and then turn left onto Butterley Lane where the property is situated set back on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.