Guide Price 260,000-270,000.
This beautifully presented, four bedroom property is located in the sought after area of Horsforth. Boasting excellent views and a blank canvas throughout, it's the perfect family home.
This excellent property is the perfect home for the ever-growing family, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location with a private rear garden; this peaceful property boasts impressive and uninterrupted views of the valley throughout the property. Benefitting from two reception rooms, four bedrooms and two bathrooms, with an adjoining well sized garage and a private workshop there is plenty of room throughout for the whole family. Occupying a prime location in Horsforth off the ever popular Outwood Lane, the property is situated closely to local ameneties aswell as excellent schools.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.54m x 2.24m )
-A window to the rear elevation with excellent garden views. White wall and base units with contrast work surfaces, sink and drainer, oven and electric hob and plumbing for a washing machine and slimline dishwasher.
Dining Area 10' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.79m )
Upon entry into the property there is the second reception area, can be used as a dining area or further living space. Laminate flooring throughout and white walls, with patio doors to the rear elevation allowing access into the garden.
Lounge 15' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.85m x 3.30m )
A beautiful large window to the front elevation, with uninterrupted views, laminate flooring white walls and access to 2nd floor.
First floor shower room, with white full tiles surrounding, a window to the side elevation, comprised of a wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle and WC.
Hallway providing access to lounge, kitchen, second sitting area, bedroom one, bedroom two and bathroom. With a neutral canvas and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.48m )
Bedroom one is situated on the 1st floor, with a well-sized double glazed window and radiator to the rear elevation, white walls and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.54m x 2.72m )
Bedroom two is also situated to the 1st floor, with a large window to the front elevation, neutral dcor throughout
Second Floor Landing
Large landing with plenty of living space, bright and airy from two sky light windows, and laminate flooring. Perfect for an additional private seating area or workspace. Access to 2nd floor bathroom, bedrooms two and three.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.73m x 2.54m )
A well sized room situated on the second floor, benefitting from white walls and laminate flooring, this neutral decor room boasts beautiful garden views and plenty of space.
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.34m )
Another well sized room to the second floor, also benefitting from white walls and laminate flooring, radiator and window to the rear elevation over looking the garden.
A newly fitted second floor bathroom, comprised of a low flush WC, wash hand basin, panel bath.
A large adjoining garage, with access at street level. The garage benefits from power, light and electric up & over doors, also housing the combi-boiler, meters and a well-sized work shop space.
An extremely private rear garden, a combination of flagging to the front of the garden, alongside a lawned area surrounded by hedges; this private garden boasts fantastic views and plenty of space for all of the family.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.