Set within a cul de sac location, in the sought after village of Acle. This immaculately presented 2 bedroom Linked detached home was built by Crocus homes and completed in 2017, benefiting from the remainder of guarantees and set within walking distance to many local amenities!
Set within a cul de sac location, in the sought after village of Acle. This immaculately presented 2 bedroom Linked detached home was built by Crocus homes and completed in 2017, benefiting from the remainder of guarantees and set within walking distance to many local amenities including Shops, schools, bus stops and a train stations to name but a few. Early viewings are highly recommended.
Double glazed door rear aspect, radiator, karndean flooring, stairs to first floor.
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, karndean flooring, solar panel mains box.
Lounge 16' 9" max x 10' 8" max ( 5.11m max x 3.25m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, TV point, understairs cupboard, double glazed french doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 13' 4" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.06m max x 2.84m max )
Fitted with wall and base units, worksurfaces, inset bowl with sink and drainer, gas hob and oven, cooker hood, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, splash back tiling, tiled flooring, spot lights, double glazed window to front aspect.
Loft access, skylight, cupboard, fitted carpet.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point, karndean flooring.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiling, spot lights, karndean flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, TV point, karndean flooring.
Double glazed window to front aspect, panel bath with mixer taps, shower, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiling, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
Garage 18' 11" x 9' 9" ( 5.77m x 2.97m )
Power and light, electric up and over doors, double glazed door to rear, concrete flooring, loft access with potential to extend.
Small lawn area with flower beds to side and pathway leading to the front door, brick weave driveway.
Enclosed rear garden which is easy to maintain, mainly laid to lawn with flower beds, patio area and shrubs to sides. There is side access to the front and garage including a wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.