Guide Price - 65,000. Fantastic INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY in a SOUGHT AFTER area! Internally offering two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room. Externally featuring lawned front garden, GOOD SIZED enclosed rear garden & OFF-STREET parking.
Guide Price - 65,000. FANTASTIC INVESTMENT opportunity enjoying a SOUGHT AFTER location with great transport links and within walking distance of Ashby High Street and its multiple amenities, including various shops and restaurants! This semi-detached house will also make an excellent BUY TO LET purchase!
Internally the property offers entrance hall, lounge with gas fireplace, SEPARATE DINING room with under-stairs cupboard, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room with double shower cubicle.
Externally the property benefits from a lawned front garden, OFF-STREET parking, GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN and a timber shed.
This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction which is not to be confused with traditional auction. The Modern Method of Auction is a flexible buyer friendly method of purchase. We do not require the purchaser to exchange contracts immediately, granting 56 days for completion and with an aim to exchange contracts 28 days from the date the buyer’s solicitor is in receipt of the draft contracts. Allowing the additional time to exchange on the property means interested parties can proceed with traditional residential finance. Upon close of a successful auction or if the vendor accepts an offer during the auction, the buyer will be required to put down an non-refundable reservation fee of 4.2% to a minimum of 6000 including VAT which secures the transaction and takes the property off the market. Fees paid to the Auctioneer may be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property and be included in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Further clarification on this must be sought from your legal representative.
The buyer will be required to sign an ‘Acknowledgement of Reservation’ form to confirm acceptance of terms prior to solicitors being instructed. Copies of the Reservation form and all terms and conditions can be found in the Buyer Information Pack which can be downloaded for free from the auction section of our website or requested from our Auction Department.
Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price which is generally no more than 10% in excess of the Starting Bid, both Starting Bid and reserve price can be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to the Modern Method of Auction, which is operated by Connells Property Auction powered by IAM Sold. Reservation Fee is in addition to the final negotiated selling price.
Offering a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 10" max ( 4.24m x 3.91m max )
The lounge features a coal effect gas fire set in wood effect surround with marble effect back and hearth, a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" irregular shape x 8' 2" irregular shape ( 3.94m irregular shape x 2.49m irregular shape )
Offering a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door, laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling, plus an under-stairs cupboard with two double glazed windows to the side which houses the central heating boiler.
Kitchen 11' 11" max x 8' 10" ( 3.63m max x 2.69m )
Fitted with wall/base units, work surfaces, a stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, a double glazed window to the rear, a double glazed door to the side, part tiling to the walls, ceramic tiled flooring and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs rising from the entrance hall, a double glazed window to the side and loft access.
Bedroom One 16' 3" max x 10' 11" ( 4.95m max x 3.33m )
Situated to the front of the property, the master bedroom offers a double glazed window, a colonial door and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.90m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Fully tiled shower room fitted with a three-piece suite comprising of a double shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a WC. Having a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door, cushion flooring, plus an airing cupboard with cylinder.
Front Garden & Parking
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden, plus a driveway providing off-street parking.
Enclosed Rear Garden
The rear garden is laid to lawn, with timber fencing forming the boundary and shrub beds. There is also a timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.