A well-presented two bedroom detached bungalow, offering two double bedrooms, a modern bathroom and spacious living accommodation. The property provides ample off street parking and a garage.
A delightful two bedroom detached bungalow, tucked away in a peaceful cul-de-sac in Seaford. This bungalow offer two generous bedrooms, a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and spacious lounge with doors opening up onto the private rear garden. Outside the property offers a walled front garden with a large driveway leading to a garage. To the rear of the property you will find a tiered garden, offering a decked area to sit outside, a lawn and a woodland style area with trees, Apple tree's and bushes. You can access the garage from the rear garden which also has power and lighting. Viewings are highly recommended, please contact us today.
Double Glazed door to side aspect, radiator.
Lounge 20' x 10' 10" ( 6.10m x 3.30m )
Double Glazed window to rear aspect, Double Glazed french doors leading onto a decked area, electric fire place, radiator, telephone and television point.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.06m )
Double Glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces to incorporate sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, washing machine and dishwasher, space for fidge/freezer, door to side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.10m )
Double GLazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.87m )
Double GLazed window to front and side aspect, radiator.
Double Glazed window to side aspect, bath with mixer taps up and Acualiser power shower, vanity unit to incorporate wash hand basin, WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.