This stunning four bedroom family home is perfectly positioned for access to local amenities and highly regarded schooling and offers spacious accommodation throughout including kitchen/diner and two reception rooms and is further enhanced with cellar, private garden and ample parking
Great Cornard is a large village just outside the market town of Sudbury. The village offers a wide range of amenities including doctors surgery, primary and secondary schools and a range of shops, and there is good access to both Sudbury and Colchester which both have mainline train stations.
Double glazed door to front, access to cellar with power and light connected, 8' x 6' 11" with a further space 8' 5" x 5'.
Shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Sitting Room 15' 10" x 13' 4" max ( 4.83m x 4.06m max )
Two double glazed sash windows to front and one double glazed window to side, three radiators.
Kitchen 17' 5" max x 8' 6" ( 5.31m max x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, door to lounge, radiator, wall mounted boiler, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood over, spaces for appliances, opening to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.30m )
Double glazed sash window to front, radiator, brick fire place with inset gas fire.
Lounge 17' 9" x 8' 2" ( 5.41m x 2.49m )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory, radiator.
Conservatory 9' 9" x 9' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.79m )
Upvc sealed unit with double glazed windows and French doors to rear garden, wall mounted electric heater.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, access to loft space.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 12' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.71m )
Double glazed sash window to front, two radiators, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 10' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.33m )
Two double glazed sash windows to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four / Office 9' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, enclosed panelled bath with shower over, jack and Jill wash hand basins with units under, shaver point, low level WC, fully tiled.
Gravel forecourt providing parking with brick wall, railings and gate.
Paved seating terrace with the remainder laid to lawn, side access and storage area.
Double glazed window and door, power and light connected, plumbing for washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.