The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge/diner, refitted kitchen, L-shaped feature conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom, gas heating, off road parking, rear garden, viewing highly recommended.
Stunning three bedroom family home situated in a highly sought after residential location and offering superb access to local shops, schools and amenities. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge/diner, refitted kitchen, L-shaped feature conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom, gas heating, off road parking, rear garden, viewing highly recommended.
Part Obscure Glazed Door To
Stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Lounge/diner 23' 11" Max x 11' 10" Max ( 7.29m Max x 3.61m Max )
UPVC window to front, two radiators, power points, feature fireplace, opening into conservatory.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 7' 4" ( 4.93m x 2.24m )
UPVC window to side, base and eye level units, sink and drainer, four ring electric hob, integrated oven, fridge/freezer space, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, granite worktop, double doors to conservatory, power points.
Conservatory 18' 9" Max ( L - Shaped ) x 18' 4" Max ( 5.71m Max ( L - Shaped ) x 5.59m Max )
UPVC glazing to rear and sides, wood effect flooring, power points.
Bedroom One 11' 3" Max x 10' 5" ( 3.43m Max x 3.17m )
UPVC window to front, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.15m )
UPVC window to rear, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" max x 6' 6" ( 2.24m max x 1.98m )
UPVC window, radiator power points.
Obscure glazed window, W/C, wash hand basin, bath with wall mounted shower, heated towel rail, storage cupboard.
Block paving driveway to the front of the property giving off road parking, The rear garden is enclosed by fencing, with lawn and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.